*Old chairs* by saylan-cb (12738)
smarcell (19963) 2009-09-24 3:24
I honestly cannot find any reason, about the quality of this picture, to explain the fact that it scored 126 points.
It is a view of a table and three chairs (old, that's right !) with no attempt at all to make the composition different, original, interesting, appealing.
There are even disturbing items, like the rope, or another chair half cropped at the right, a block of concrete just behing one of the chairs, etc.
Maybe my idea of how a good photo should be is totally wrong.
- Impressive Shots (85 photos)
- Pictures 2010 (10 photos)
- My portraits (100 photos)
- VOLCANIC LANDS (23 photos)
- Ombres chinoises - Chinese shadows (40 photos)
- Quintessential Meridian 25° 26' West (31 photos)
- Sunflowers, Tournesols (39 photos)
- Yuanyang — a best-kept secret /3/ (25 photos)
- Sun Set/rise (97 photos)