Basket Lady by arags3 (58)
santoshkk (215) 2006-07-27 8:19
Nice pic. I think the angle could've been better - it add a lot of value if the lady's face is towards the camera or you were ahead of the lady to take a noice profile.
Secondly, light is from top left to right. If the woman was walking from right to left the result would be much different. Finally, the over exposed background is kind of killing the subject, may be you could burn it a bit.
Hope this helps.
- 15 seconds (29 photos)
- body parts (17 photos)
- Wooden Churches (78 photos)
- Haarlem, my (former..) hometown (42 photos)
- Old People Portraits (28 photos)
- Culture Punk (22 photos)
- Faniae (18 photos)
- SKY ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE THE SAME LANGUAGE (46 photos)
- ! ! ! * * * * Colors of India * * * * ¡ ¡ ¡ (101 photos)