Basket Lady by arags3 (58)
santoshkk (215) 2006-07-27 8:19
Nice pic. I think the angle could've been better - it add a lot of value if the lady's face is towards the camera or you were ahead of the lady to take a noice profile.
Secondly, light is from top left to right. If the woman was walking from right to left the result would be much different. Finally, the over exposed background is kind of killing the subject, may be you could burn it a bit.
Hope this helps.
- Forteresse et château d'agrément (9 photos)
- Light (33 photos)
- Interesting Transportation II (98 photos)
- Vietnam (15 photos)
- The Beautiful Game (41 photos)
- The irruption of light... (10 photos)
- The morainic hills of pre-Alps in the Italy north- (13 photos)
- Greek Churches/Greek Orthodox religion (93 photos)
- * more favorite photos (II) (53 photos)