Basket Lady by arags3 (58)
santoshkk (215) 2006-07-27 8:19
Nice pic. I think the angle could've been better - it add a lot of value if the lady's face is towards the camera or you were ahead of the lady to take a noice profile.
Secondly, light is from top left to right. If the woman was walking from right to left the result would be much different. Finally, the over exposed background is kind of killing the subject, may be you could burn it a bit.
Hope this helps.
- Tunnel-like Perspective (16 photos)
- Dark side (9 photos)
- Toronto -cityscapes and life (93 photos)
- Mes Balades de nuit (11 photos)
- Churches, chapels in France (27 photos)
- (o: My less rated / Mes moins bien notées :o) (24 photos)
- Icebergs Plus (6 photos)
- The beauty of Swans (95 photos)
- Zatra Festival (8 photos)