U cant get out, its impossible! by rbcy1974 (20758)
rziya (542) 2005-11-22 16:19
Nice. An original, less touristic Safranbolu view. However looking at the photo I feel a bit disturbed. I think smth. just does not fit. I have that feeling quite often with the panaromas. It is hard to tell at this resolution but the hill on the right with a tree on the top seems a bit out of place. Regarding the bus system; normally intercity busses stop only at major cities and many do not stop at all (unless the driver needs some pocket money, in that case passengers waiting on the road are called ducks). The busses are operated independently and unfortunately we have no clue on the bus you took.
From on High by arnie (1717)
rziya (542) 2005-11-22 10:38
Nice idea. The photo is not sharp enough.Maybe because of jpeg compression. And the composition could be more dramatic if the cross was closer and more dominant. The three parts (sky, sea, earth) and the diagonal beach is very nice. The horizon is a bit tilted. Correcting that may also help to improve the dioganal effect.
- Flight of the Birds (52 photos)
- Hairdressers - Coiffeurs (16 photos)
- !Xalkida's Cityscapes Portofolio (31 photos)
- Women and Children of Africa (13 photos)
- Sun Set/rise (99 photos)
- Mountains of N. America (31 photos)
- reflection on Alpine lakes (27 photos)
- Birds and statues (13 photos)
- Australian Caves (21 photos)