Blue Edge by timecapturer (49288)
romanaa (7966) 2015-01-23 13:30
I love this. It seems you are moving to kind of abstract photography here... one needs the eye for that, quite a few photographers did here... Diane Chesnel, Marie Hacene.... and they do amazing.
I like both ways of your pictures. Keep up.
The Airport Turn by timecapturer (49288)
romanaa (7966) 2014-08-10 23:23
beautiful picture again. I love the way the colour of the sky is reflected by the steel like colours of the new buildings, what a pity the Gherkin has become shorter than others. It is still the most beautiful of them and would deserve to stay the dominant. (Funny name - the cheese grater - to complete the kitchen scene :-D. In our town there is a library called Emmental for its round windows.)
- Dramatic sky (34 photos)
- Textures (24 photos)
- Helsinki Lutheran Cathedral (92 photos)
- Guérande: a region between land and water. (17 photos)
- !Norte Alentejano (97 photos)
- when i dream i see places (10 photos)
- My own top 10 photos (9 photos)
- my own favourites ( photos)
- epSITE Gallery (Epson, Singapore) (3 photos)