EMP museum Roof Detail by annjackman (17563)
romanaa (7930) 2014-07-29 4:32
Gehry is my love, although I have never seen his buildings with my eyes I know them and recognize whenever I see a picture or a small detail like yours. Beautiful and imaginative as they are they make me think of how hard it is to think out of the box and how narrow minded the Czech politicians are having refused to finance building of Jan Kaplicky's library after he won the competition. http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2009/jan/16/obituary-jan-kaplick
Beautiful detail in excellent sharpness.
Eye to Eye by timecapturer (44525)
romanaa (7930) 2014-07-28 12:47
I have seen so many pictures of the Eye that I have had a feeling there is nothing more to say by taking another shot. But you have done a marvellous job. Great contrast of old and new, cold and warm colours, and the size of the lion makes the people become ants.
Breitling Wingwalkers by tyro (18344)
romanaa (7930) 2014-07-28 12:43
wonderful picture of these orange oldies with those two brave (or crazy?) ladies. Perfect focus.
Breitling team comes to our town for the annual air show with different type of planes L39 Albatros and they are always the top attraction http://www.breitling-jet-team.com/en/ . I love them.
- Terres fertiles de Picardie (20 photos)
- Prince Henry, First Circum-Navigator, 1419-1521 (11 photos)
- Special Similarity in Some shots ! (19 photos)
- Caves and Cave Sights (25 photos)
- The Children of San Cipriano (7 photos)
- Tea and Coffee (45 photos)
- Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador (54 photos)
- Twins? [Part XI] (98 photos)
- Crosses and wayside shrine (21 photos)