A Cross or Two by roadends (792)
BennyV (14333) 2015-07-14 5:50
Yes, this is an impressive sight, whether you're religious or not, doesn't have much to do with it. Your picture makes me wonder about the wider view, how wide does this go?
The staircase and the man on it are essential, but somehow I'd have hoped for some other figure mounting the stairs, some more 'couleur locale' there might have done wonders to the picture.
Two Minutes to Midnight by roadends (792)
Noel_Byrne (26998) 2015-07-07 11:19
Thats a powerful light, I guess some people might think too strong, but I love it, it creates a very powerful sense of drama as if some huge event is about to unfold before us. A stunning view to combine this light with, and a brilliant reflection. Realyl cool photo.
- PORTRAITS OF CHILDRENS (2006/07) NGO contribution (35 photos)
- Sne's favorites (Mediterranean) (85 photos)
- HURTIGRUTEN MARS 2007 (24 photos)
- Locations to visit (43 photos)
- Old School Houses (17 photos)
- Weddings (76 photos)
- citrus narenciye turuncgiller (29 photos)
- Fall Colour Before 2k5 (21 photos)
- Personal favourites (23 photos)