Park Behind Seoul City Hall by rjb874 (597)
siamakjafari (1527) 2008-01-29 22:29
thanks for your kind comment,i am waiting for you to inform me when you would like to travel to iran to vosit qeshm and other places,it would be my pleasure to have and serve you here any time.
Bangkok Monument by rjb874 (597)
kinginexile (2598) 2007-08-07 23:13
It probably would be of interest to let the viewers know this is the Victory monument, erected in 1941, to celebrate the return under thai hands of Indochinese land ceded by the French forces. There was not much of a battle, as the japanese brokered the final deal. I knew a bit about all this, but not enough, thanks Wikipedia!
- your favourites * added by members to my photos (33 photos)
- Thirty-Six (36 photos)
- Sparows (16 photos)
- Kids from the World Part II (93 photos)
- Myanmar (48 photos)
- Colours of the Market (40 photos)
- Yuanyang — a best-kept secret /1/ (100 photos)
- Photos with Titles of Songs 06 (92 photos)
- My best photos by points given (15 photos)