Park Behind Seoul City Hall by rjb874 (597)
siamakjafari (1527) 2008-01-29 22:29
thanks for your kind comment,i am waiting for you to inform me when you would like to travel to iran to vosit qeshm and other places,it would be my pleasure to have and serve you here any time.
Bangkok Monument by rjb874 (597)
kinginexile (2598) 2007-08-07 23:13
It probably would be of interest to let the viewers know this is the Victory monument, erected in 1941, to celebrate the return under thai hands of Indochinese land ceded by the French forces. There was not much of a battle, as the japanese brokered the final deal. I knew a bit about all this, but not enough, thanks Wikipedia!
- Castles and Ruins (6 photos)
- All Saints Cemeteries I (99 photos)
- Tour Percée (19 photos)
- roadside humor (6 photos)
- Macedonian Historical place at Aiani Kozani (7 photos)
- The Eiffeltower (39 photos)
- TE Trieste exhibition: “Viaggiando Immaginando” (660 photos)
- People photography (22 photos)
- Volcanoes around the world (98 photos)