Park Behind Seoul City Hall by rjb874 (597)
siamakjafari (1519) 2008-01-29 22:29
thanks for your kind comment,i am waiting for you to inform me when you would like to travel to iran to vosit qeshm and other places,it would be my pleasure to have and serve you here any time.
Bangkok Monument by rjb874 (597)
kinginexile (2598) 2007-08-07 23:13
It probably would be of interest to let the viewers know this is the Victory monument, erected in 1941, to celebrate the return under thai hands of Indochinese land ceded by the French forces. There was not much of a battle, as the japanese brokered the final deal. I knew a bit about all this, but not enough, thanks Wikipedia!
- La tour Ariane à La Défense (6 photos)
- Serbian ortodox churches and monasteries 2 (100 photos)
- Mother and Child (65 photos)
- Flea Markets (14 photos)
- People on bench (16 photos)
- Grocers and their old fashioned small stores (12 photos)
- Greece - The most famous sites II (63 photos)
- Lisbon TE meeting 05/01/08 (8 photos)
- SUNRISE AT THE FISHPONDS, MALABON, PHILIPPINES (7 photos)