ortakoy by resat1972 (7492)
jhm (145092) 2015-04-13 4:34
A nice daily life picture of Ortakoy with all the people to shopping or make a pleasant stroll.
Also a beautiful panorama view about the city.
Pleasant composition, good presentation too.
Very well done, TFS
Kuskova by resat1972 (7492)
ChrisJ (105419) 2015-04-07 12:55
Then only places I saw real snow in Turkey were Erzurum and Uludag. Although Istanbul and Izmit had exceptionally heavy snow this year. Hard to imagine major Ankara and Istanbul landmarks in snow. I like the extreme wide angled panoramic crop and the salmon pink facade green roof and blue sky. Good sharpness and perspective. Tfs.
pier loti by resat1972 (7492)
jhm (145092) 2015-04-07 3:47
What a big panorama view about the city in background with the bridge together.
Also the activity with boats makes your picture lively.
Also a nice perspective through the choice of your angle.
Sharpness and clarity be superb.
Very well done, TFS.
- Alto Adige/Cadore - March 2007 (9 photos)
- Desserts II (98 photos)
- Buddha : Wat Mahathat (30 photos)
- Best shot from Northern Ireland. (26 photos)
- Very nasty stuff and/or pollution (6 photos)
- Dordogne Valley (42 photos)
- Heart made pictures (26 photos)
- World Superlatives in Azores (32 photos)
- Airports (85 photos)