Tana Toraja by rbcy1974 (20758)
hmusty (171) 2009-01-31 7:41
This is not far from where my father comes from. I'm from South Sulawesi too, but went to Toraja only once when I was four years old and hardly remember anything except that I and my cousin had to wait with my uncle outside of the wall tomb in Rantepao. Thanks for sharing this. Regards,
Heroes by rbcy1974 (20758)
Didi (58086) 2008-10-17 3:11
Un critique Chasseur d'Images aurait dit: " Le regard du monsieur se pose sur l'extérieur de l'image".
Mais ce portrait me plait.
D'autre part cela me rappelle l'époque de Nasser en Egypte, mais cela n'a guère changé de nos jours, le régime est toujours dictatorial dans ces pays.
Shadows of Society II by rbcy1974 (20758)
HulyaTaskin (640) 2008-04-15 1:36
This is a great photo with a great note.
Besides the photographical assets, it has great meaning.
In my gallery I have a similar photo, but I confess that the tilt of my photo was not given on purpose :) It is quite an old photo in fact, but I was tempted to take the photo of a covered woman in the beach.
Thanks for sharing this with us and have a nice week,
- Ode to Urbanization (30 photos)
- On Top of A Mountain! (15 photos)
- 3 Days In Madurai... (56 photos)
- Orthodox Churches (72 photos)
- Königssee Hike (11 photos)
- Kev's Favourites of 2007 - 1 (79 photos)
- Observing Muharram (Asura) - Indian Subcontinent (22 photos)
- Best in Black & White (68 photos)
- gypsies (7 photos)