happy ever after by bostankorkulugu (42160)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-12-14 8:22
Great show of graphism.
Great digaonal lines and great suggestion of paralel worlds existing in the same planet.
Really cool shot.
I'm off to Peru tomorrow. Hopefully I will start reposting photos upon my return.
PS let me know when you are in Germany to organize something
The Hammock Story (part III) by rigoletto (34269)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-12-14 8:18
Hello My friend,
How are you doing? What is new?
Very nice use of this extreme light to make such a great scene;
Great use of the wide angle.
Hope to see you soon; I feel like going to Istanbul after buying a special issue of GEO magazine talking only of Istanbul
rainbow and "Maid of the Mist" by Eileen (152)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-12-14 8:08
Very nice shot. I really like the use of the different diagonal lines cutting through the frame specially the positioning of the rainbow. I would suggest that you clone out the lonely leafs in the lower left corner as they are a bit distractive.
Star of the Sunset by Colombiana (2955)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-09-29 2:56
Veo que tu tambien andas desaparecida del sitio, bueno aprovecho mi reciente visita a Trekearth para visitar esta foto que me trae recuerdos de mis anos pasados en Miami. Muy linda exposicion y luz
- Cao Dai Great Temple in Tay Ninh (25 photos)
- STOCKHOLM AND ITS ARCHIPELAGO (28 photos)
- Wroclaw dwarfs (7 photos)
- Shopping Malls (3 photos)
- Diocletian's Palace and Split (23 photos)
- Benches / Bancs (97 photos)
- Elena's Favourite photos from beach (35 photos)
- Reflexos - Reflections (67 photos)
- Sydney Harbour (34 photos)