happy ever after by bostankorkulugu (41884)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-12-14 8:22
Great show of graphism.
Great digaonal lines and great suggestion of paralel worlds existing in the same planet.
Really cool shot.
I'm off to Peru tomorrow. Hopefully I will start reposting photos upon my return.
PS let me know when you are in Germany to organize something
The Hammock Story (part III) by rigoletto (34197)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-12-14 8:18
Hello My friend,
How are you doing? What is new?
Very nice use of this extreme light to make such a great scene;
Great use of the wide angle.
Hope to see you soon; I feel like going to Istanbul after buying a special issue of GEO magazine talking only of Istanbul
rainbow and "Maid of the Mist" by Eileen (152)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-12-14 8:08
Very nice shot. I really like the use of the different diagonal lines cutting through the frame specially the positioning of the rainbow. I would suggest that you clone out the lonely leafs in the lower left corner as they are a bit distractive.
Star of the Sunset by Colombiana (2951)
rbcy1974 (20758) 2009-09-29 2:56
Veo que tu tambien andas desaparecida del sitio, bueno aprovecho mi reciente visita a Trekearth para visitar esta foto que me trae recuerdos de mis anos pasados en Miami. Muy linda exposicion y luz
- (Your Favourites*) added by members (38 photos)
- The Washigton Monument (11 photos)
- Japanese railway (Black and white) (6 photos)
- Poznan by night (17 photos)
- The Tooth Challenged Guy in Aberdeen (9 photos)
- Gems of Ireland (24 photos)
- Industrial Portfolio (20 photos)
- The Unfinished Church of the Sacred Family (32 photos)
- Goodbye, Porky Pie (15 photos)