Collonges la Rouge . by cargus (9602)
rasterman (331) 2015-05-30 1:50
France is a country that never cease to amaze. I have visited many times, but I always find an excuse to do it again. I did not know this town, and looks great.
I love the red color of the stone, in contrast with the blue sky.
Fantastic frame with weaving up the street that accompanies the look.
Very good work
Dunes.... by baclama (18525)
Castelluccio ancora i fiori by Silvio1953 (130564)
rasterman (331) 2014-08-02 10:48
Interesting picture this One. I like the points of different colors of flowers, like an impresionist painting... Very effective. Reds, blues, whites, and all mixed with greens and yellows. A real color festival. TFS.
- World Heritage Sites Part III (94 photos)
- My earliest shot (13 photos)
- Observing Muharram (Asura) - Indian Subcontinent (22 photos)
- PRECIOUS CHILDREN (19 photos)
- Architectural Reflections (100 photos)
- Elena's Favourite photos from beach (35 photos)
- All Saints Cemeteries I (99 photos)
- ruins of buildings (56 photos)
- Night skylines (56 photos)