Pillars of the Future by rajhema (1871)
KristinsCamera (2373) 2014-01-08 14:33
oh, so interesting ~ well seen and edited!
these wonderful figures look like little old ladies, but one is being left out of the conversation, which makes it all the more interesting. a great visual, it makes me smile :)
Holland, MI (6) by rajhema (1871)
fabianoleite (9373) 2010-04-22 19:36
Beautiful smiles on the faces of these apparently simple and sympathetic people, that's the impression I get from the picture, which captured well these expressions. Good and vivid colors, and background wisely blurred. Congratulations on the picture which emits good vibes, and regards from Brazil![+]
Cochituate Park by rajhema (1871)
vmukherjee (612) 2009-04-21 4:20
Nice shot. The colours look pleasing.
Thank you for your comment on my photo. My main post proecessing other than adjusting brightness/contrast etc was the application of surface blur with overlay blending mode to bring in the dreamy feel.
- JAKARTA (South/ Selatan) (16 photos)
- Bridges / Pontes / Most - 2 (77 photos)
- The sky over Holland (74 photos)
- TrekNews (7 photos)
- Places that inspire a story... (100 photos)
- Minimalist II (59 photos)
- Quebec City 400th anniversary (39 photos)
- Capoeira (21 photos)
- Eglises, chapelles et couvents de Corse (-1 photos)