Pillars of the Future by rajhema (1871)
KristinsCamera (2373) 2014-01-08 14:33
oh, so interesting ~ well seen and edited!
these wonderful figures look like little old ladies, but one is being left out of the conversation, which makes it all the more interesting. a great visual, it makes me smile :)
Holland, MI (6) by rajhema (1871)
fabianoleite (9551) 2010-04-22 19:36
Beautiful smiles on the faces of these apparently simple and sympathetic people, that's the impression I get from the picture, which captured well these expressions. Good and vivid colors, and background wisely blurred. Congratulations on the picture which emits good vibes, and regards from Brazil![+]
Cochituate Park by rajhema (1871)
vmukherjee (612) 2009-04-21 4:20
Nice shot. The colours look pleasing.
Thank you for your comment on my photo. My main post proecessing other than adjusting brightness/contrast etc was the application of surface blur with overlay blending mode to bring in the dreamy feel.
- Rome (archeological) (14 photos)
- Sunsets Around The World (16 photos)
- Hometown; Naarden Vesting (10 photos)
- David's Things To Do (14 photos)
- Tarn valley and canyon (74 photos)
- Entomophagy (32 photos)
- Dancing through Asia (North) (34 photos)
- Mes photos d'intérieurs d'églises (24 photos)
- Favorites - portraits/people 01 (67 photos)