Right Moment by rajhema (1873)
pajaran (56578) 2015-04-03 10:34
Lep trenutak ...
Dobar trenutak snimka i kontrast, lepo pokazano mesto i suncev zrak.
Dobar rad, lepo uhvacen trenutak sa suncevim zrakom, lepe boje.
A beautiful moment ...
Good time recording and contrast nicely demonstrated place and sunbeams.
Good work, beautiful moment captured with the sun in beautiful colors.
All the best.
CN Tower by rajhema (1873)
Grand Canyon by rajhema (1873)
pboehringer (770) 2007-07-05 10:18
Rajesh, I think that you really got a very good shot from the North Rim. I recognized a the first glance of your post. The low incoming sun at the end of the day gives the right amount of sunexposed rock and shadows to enhance the spetacular view of this place. You had a very good view on this day with visualization of the other side and the mountains in the very far background.
To avoid the view of the stitching you will have to do a bigger overlapping of the shots. A 50% of overlap gives you even the possibility to use the polarizing filter without any problems. Without this filter you should be OK with overlap of 25%.
- Air Show - JSOH 05 (26 photos)
- Cops looking straight at the camera (18 photos)
- Las Vegas at Night (11 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day ... [Mars] (24 photos)
- New York in B&W (32 photos)
- The Canadian Rockies - Off the Beaten Path (15 photos)
- India : Portraits from Rajasthan (29 photos)
- water (3 photos)
- Views Around Trawden (97 photos)