CN Tower by rajhema (1871)
Grand Canyon by rajhema (1871)
pboehringer (770) 2007-07-05 10:18
Rajesh, I think that you really got a very good shot from the North Rim. I recognized a the first glance of your post. The low incoming sun at the end of the day gives the right amount of sunexposed rock and shadows to enhance the spetacular view of this place. You had a very good view on this day with visualization of the other side and the mountains in the very far background.
To avoid the view of the stitching you will have to do a bigger overlapping of the shots. A 50% of overlap gives you even the possibility to use the polarizing filter without any problems. Without this filter you should be OK with overlap of 25%.
- Moods... (9 photos)
- Tender moments ... (34 photos)
- aNyThInG eXtReMeLy pReCiOuS (7 photos)
- Orange II (91 photos)
- Beautiful church interiors from Europe (21 photos)
- Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area (5 photos)
- Interior de São Paulo - O campo (100 photos)
- 3D Anaglyph Photos ( photos)
- Saharan Oasis (7 photos)