Rungus Longhouse by rabani (9645)
framichele (0) 2013-11-23 4:10
The Longhouse at the beach looks very nice - the colours of green, brown, blue... are wonderful. Please tell me the address (website or email) of the Sunjamal Resort - I cannot find something about this in the internet...
Scene Of A Mother by rabani (9645)
muthusamy (83) 2013-03-31 22:47
Hello Rabani HMA (rabani)
Thank you for notes, which communicates the challenges and joy of street photography. One cannot keep expecting scenes developing around him or her. Many more scenes may keep developing even within a small neighborhood (may be a street or any public place) at any moment than any person can comprehend. Street Photography (or any other photography disciplines, as you said) extends opportunity for us to watch all the small dramas that are taking place and freeze those precious moments.
‘Scene of a Mother’ is one such small drama happened before your eyes (through your camera view finder!). The mother was pulling her daughter’s left ear and the boy keep snicking at them. Your photographic instinct has frozen this precious moment. It is an excellent composition and the frame include more details. The thatched shed or house background adds more beauty to the picture. In my opinion you could have done some more cropping. Little sharpness could have added value to the picture.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful scene and informative notes and guidelines useful for street photographer.
- Places that inspire a story 2... (94 photos)
- Window cleaners from around the world (7 photos)
- SAIL 2005 (45 photos)
- THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA, CAIRO, EGYPT (9 photos)
- Pictures with dogs in them. (11 photos)
- Igrejas de Minas I (Churches of Minas Gerais) (100 photos)
- Sodas and People all around the world... (34 photos)
- All Saints Cemeteries I (99 photos)
- Railway bridges / Ponts de compagnies ferroviaires (18 photos)