Fuji san & sulfured trees by pierrejp (111)
kato (11630) 2011-11-30 0:29
You're capturing well this landscape by a good composition and excellent B/W tone, so it's impressive and interesting to see Mt Fuji and surrounding nature with lonely trees. And, the belt of thick cloud at center draws out additional good effect for the whole, too.
Aiguille Verte by pierrejp (111)
Mist on Dolent by pierrejp (111)
annjackman (17869) 2011-11-15 9:04
The mist that partially obscures the view of the mountain gives a lovely mood to this picture. Fabulous exposure and sharpness on the peak and I like the deep blue sky. What an amazing place to be.
- My Own Best (More than 40 points) (53 photos)
- Sailing (30 photos)
- La Géode (28 photos)
- monasteries and churches in Serbia (21 photos)
- Châteaux - Castles (11 photos)
- Mes Photos De Lyon (100 photos)
- Antiguan Colour (15 photos)
- A gift from the Gods - The Icelandic Horse (3 photos)
- Paradela de Guiães (30 photos)