Kiyomizu-dera by miyazakinh (1857)
paulianthomas (264) 2006-12-19 15:10
What a fantastic picture! It really deserves a lot of points compared to other mediocre pictures on this site. The colours are warm, and the far hill silouttes well against the clouds. Autumn shades complement the lighting to good effect. I am jealous.
Koala Buildings by dmallon (100)
paulianthomas (264) 2006-10-30 13:05
Hi Debbie, I absolutely love this building too. Your point of view is great, very imaginative, I would have missed it. My tall buildings seem to bend at the top and be plain, but here the glass and its contrasts are strong.
- Power Stations (34 photos)
- RED COLOUR 2 (96 photos)
- Parque natural de la Albufera (20 photos)
- WALT DISNEY CONCERT HALL (7 photos)
- Ballades nocturnes (30 photos)
- Ayacucho excursion to Vilcashuaman (7 photos)
- The Windmill In Södra Sandby (Möllan) (4 photos)
- Bridges of Greece (87 photos)
- Not Conventional Faces III (37 photos)