Ruins in Lavrio by giorgosmit (71)
olli (2091) 2008-03-04 9:44
What a great abandoned place with beautiful industrial tones and interesting details.
I think cropping the upper and lower part out could make the image more effective - I posted a WS...
Well captured, Giorgos - if you have some more shots taken there, please post them, too.
City Gas Works - IV by mesutilgim (85500)
olli (2091) 2008-03-04 9:04
Great Gas works shot again, Mesut.
Usually I find all kinds of graffitis, tags etc. painted on the walls of abandoned places quite distracting. But this red heart with vivid dark background is an exception - it´s just great.
Still, I would prefer off-centered composition. I would also crop the upper part out to emphasize the simplicity. I posted a WS.
City Gas Works - II by mesutilgim (85500)
olli (2091) 2008-03-02 4:49
What a great abandoned place shot! You have captured the atmosphere well. Very interesting subject with beautiful colors and textures. Nice contrast between the walls and armchair. As a detail I like how the color of the fabric works with the colors of the walls.
This gas work looks very interesting - I´m looking forward to see more shot from you taken there...
- Castillo Pittamiglio/Pittamiglio Castle (3 photos)
- Summer Farms Around the Globe (17 photos)
- Arches (61 photos)
- Surface of snow and ice / Faktura sniegu i lodu (30 photos)
- Landscape (87 photos)
- Finnish lakes (85 photos)
- Le château de Versailles (6 photos)
- Brazil - CAMPINAS - São Paulo (1) ! (100 photos)
- Canada - North America (1) ! (100 photos)