Ruins in Lavrio by giorgosmit (71)
olli (2091) 2008-03-04 9:44
What a great abandoned place with beautiful industrial tones and interesting details. I think cropping the upper and lower part out could make the image more effective - I posted a WS... Well captured, Giorgos - if you have some more shots taken there, please post them, too.
City Gas Works - IV by mesutilgim (97474)
olli (2091) 2008-03-04 9:04
Great Gas works shot again, Mesut. Usually I find all kinds of graffitis, tags etc. painted on the walls of abandoned places quite distracting. But this red heart with vivid dark background is an exception - it´s just great. Still, I would prefer off-centered composition. I would also crop the upper part out to emphasize the simplicity. I posted a WS.
City Gas Works - II by mesutilgim (97474)
olli (2091) 2008-03-02 4:49
What a great abandoned place shot! You have captured the atmosphere well. Very interesting subject with beautiful colors and textures. Nice contrast between the walls and armchair. As a detail I like how the color of the fabric works with the colors of the walls. This gas work looks very interesting - I´m looking forward to see more shot from you taken there...
- Umbria Jazz 2007 (3 photos)
- Food and Beverage (95 photos)
- photos from burned regions in Greece (50 photos)
- Europe - Sony CyberShot P92 - DSC ! (8 photos)
- Windows of the World (99 photos)
- Old Cars 2 (30 photos)
- Plants, flowers.. (25 photos)
- Ordinary fantastic people (64 photos)
- Cape Maria van Diemen, New Zealand (8 photos)