Ruins in Lavrio by giorgosmit (71)
olli (2091) 2008-03-04 9:44
What a great abandoned place with beautiful industrial tones and interesting details.
I think cropping the upper and lower part out could make the image more effective - I posted a WS...
Well captured, Giorgos - if you have some more shots taken there, please post them, too.
City Gas Works - IV by mesutilgim (84442)
olli (2091) 2008-03-04 9:04
Great Gas works shot again, Mesut.
Usually I find all kinds of graffitis, tags etc. painted on the walls of abandoned places quite distracting. But this red heart with vivid dark background is an exception - it´s just great.
Still, I would prefer off-centered composition. I would also crop the upper part out to emphasize the simplicity. I posted a WS.
City Gas Works - II by mesutilgim (84442)
olli (2091) 2008-03-02 4:49
What a great abandoned place shot! You have captured the atmosphere well. Very interesting subject with beautiful colors and textures. Nice contrast between the walls and armchair. As a detail I like how the color of the fabric works with the colors of the walls.
This gas work looks very interesting - I´m looking forward to see more shot from you taken there...
- Latest Bicycles (January 2005) (9 photos)
- Porto - Porto (34 photos)
- Selection of My Own "Good Ones" (19 photos)
- Days in Black & White (11 photos)
- Iran,the 6000 year old country (62 photos)
- Tunisia 2007 (30 photos)
- _Fotos adicionadas por 5 ou mais membros (67 photos)
- kids with runny noses (4 photos)
- Trompes l'oeil (22 photos)