Manila Cathedral by maglex (1980)
noogy (1074) 2009-11-20 10:31
i like your pov in this photo, it gave justice to the beautiful architecture of the basilica immaculada de concepcion... the only thing i noticed is that this photo is quite overcooked in photoshop or whatever photo editing sofware you have used. you already have a good skill to photograph, just let your photos be natural. aim for good color and exposure while taking the shot and you'll realize that the PC is merely to store but not edit your photos :-) cheers!
Vancouver's Pink Sky at Sunrise by macjake (54028)
noogy (1074) 2009-11-03 22:38
love this photo! the reflection of the sun on the sea is tops... clarity of architectural details in the building is impressive. colors are just right, not too saturated yet inviting. cheers and thanks for sharing!
South China Sea by arvinnino (436)
noogy (1074) 2009-02-09 0:11
this is a very good photo, arvin! not bad at all for someone who's using a point-and-shoot camera. your framing is good, the pov is superb and colors are rich but not over-saturated. i like it that you preserved the natural slope of the edge of the sea, proof that the earth is indeed round! keep shooting!
- Killer Clouds II (90 photos)
- Sunset silhouettes (76 photos)
- Sunset and the City (36 photos)
- My favorite photos (8) (Gatti Matti) (90 photos)
- Brasilia: The capital of the republic (11 photos)
- Lazy Days II (16 photos)
- The climbs of the Tour de France (21 photos)
- France : la tour Eiffel (67 photos)
- The Secret War In Laos 1964 -1973 (8 photos)