Ha Noi streets by everlasting (14548)
moxon (78) 2006-11-03 7:17
Hi Elaine, This is a lovely, serene shot. THe woman looks so elegant with her jade jewellery and fluttering fan. I also love how the pink and white stand out from the dark background. I might be have been tempted to crop a bit top and left but very little else would improve this beautiful picture.
Art on the move by eleparc (24063)
moxon (78) 2006-10-31 10:32
Fantastic. I love how you've created a very unusual and slightly surreal photo from an everyday scene. You've caught the 3 people in a perfect position. Vry cool, I can imagine this as shot from a film or an album cover. The cross processed shot is more striking but I like the original as well--the plain colours and ordinary looking environment contrast quite well with the odd scene.
Waiting at the Wall by kensimage (8561)
moxon (78) 2006-09-20 10:10
Hello Ken, Peru is at the top of the long list of countries I would like to visit someday so nice to see this photos from you. I like the way you've composed this--simple but very effective. The women's bright clothing really stands out from the wall and the diagonal sidewalk keeps the image from looking static.
- Polish churches and synagogues III (11 photos)
- Old Cars (98 photos)
- Places i want to visit! (26 photos)
- Old Aussie abandoned Vehicles (10 photos)
- bodrum bodrum I efi (100 photos)
- Mealhada (83 photos)
- Likely and unlikely duets... (Part I) (99 photos)
- Amazing China-Qinghai Province (12 photos)
- Traditional costumes of Africa Kenya Samburu (66 photos)