Ha Noi streets by everlasting (14698)
moxon (78) 2006-11-03 7:17
Hi Elaine, This is a lovely, serene shot. THe woman looks so elegant with her jade jewellery and fluttering fan. I also love how the pink and white stand out from the dark background. I might be have been tempted to crop a bit top and left but very little else would improve this beautiful picture.
Art on the move by eleparc (24063)
moxon (78) 2006-10-31 10:32
Fantastic. I love how you've created a very unusual and slightly surreal photo from an everyday scene. You've caught the 3 people in a perfect position. Vry cool, I can imagine this as shot from a film or an album cover. The cross processed shot is more striking but I like the original as well--the plain colours and ordinary looking environment contrast quite well with the odd scene.
Waiting at the Wall by kensimage (8565)
moxon (78) 2006-09-20 10:10
Hello Ken, Peru is at the top of the long list of countries I would like to visit someday so nice to see this photos from you. I like the way you've composed this--simple but very effective. The women's bright clothing really stands out from the wall and the diagonal sidewalk keeps the image from looking static.
- Saint Tropez (14 photos)
- In Search of Buddha (40 photos)
- Paris, black & white séries (12 photos)
- BIRBHUM- My inspiration of Photography-PART 1 (61 photos)
- Churches of Hungary (45 photos)
- burma : a journey towards peace (5 photos)
- My large panoramas (15 photos)
- Fountains enchantment (87 photos)
- Eight Thousanders - 8000m & Above (27 photos)