Buddha and the Somnolent Monk by baronb (245)
morganommer (765) 2007-03-16 22:17
I don't think you should crop it more... or differently.
the composition is great. the position of his arms and legs works v. nicely.
I also like the astonished look on the Budha's face ( perceived)
Shop Girl of Jakar by baronb (245)
morganommer (765) 2007-03-16 22:01
I like the black on black thing ( background girl's dress.
if it wasn't for the earings, the green Tshirt and the colour of her eyes it could almost be a B&W shot.
Sharpnes is a little soft though.
but great expression
- Castles of the world (63 photos)
- Cars n stuff. (4 photos)
- The Dead Sea- Lowest place on earth (15 photos)
- Sculpture (100 photos)
- Birds, animals and other nature's creatures (100 photos)
- Old Buildings and Yards (67 photos)
- Underwater world (25 photos)
- Places to Visit (12 photos)
- Elena's favourite original photos (33 photos)