Buddha and the Somnolent Monk by baronb (245)
morganommer (765) 2007-03-16 22:17
I don't think you should crop it more... or differently.
the composition is great. the position of his arms and legs works v. nicely.
I also like the astonished look on the Budha's face ( perceived)
Shop Girl of Jakar by baronb (245)
morganommer (765) 2007-03-16 22:01
I like the black on black thing ( background girl's dress.
if it wasn't for the earings, the green Tshirt and the colour of her eyes it could almost be a B&W shot.
Sharpnes is a little soft though.
but great expression
- Latino´s Colors (21 photos)
- Lyon - Fêtes des Lumières 2007 (42 photos)
- Korean Rice Farming (5 photos)
- Icebergs Plus (6 photos)
- World's Great Structures (25 photos)
- "Northeast Italy - Bassano del Grappa" (5 photos)
- Monasteries in Poland (25 photos)
- Vilnius Architecture (8 photos)
- Golden Gate Bridge (60 photos)