Blue Lines by TheG1 (1509)
misa (94) 2004-09-01 7:25
Until I didn’t read the note, I couldn’t have guessed what it was. I saw the depth in it, something abstract like the depth of a funnel or as if I was looking at some kind of spiraling curving surfaces.
Strangely, now that I know what it is I can not see that first impression any more. Whether you intended it or not is irrelevant, but for me this photograph proves what is obvious, that our perception is influenced or preconditioned by what we know. Great photograph, congratulations.
shaderays by mini (632)
misa (94) 2004-08-29 8:26
Nature provided it, you acknowledge it and in the process a work of art was created. It is exactly what nature wanted you to do, that’s what it is all about. To create a piece of art means becoming one with nature and you have done it. Congratulations.
Strawberry by Jazator (900)
misa (94) 2004-08-03 16:47
When I look at this beautifull strawbery I can also hear in my head the great Russian folk song "Kalinka".
The focus went on the stem maybe because your camera has AiAF which was turned on. If this is the case and if you want to avoid focusing surprises and make the camera always focus in the center go to Rec. Menu and turn the AiAF system of.
- LA SAGRADA FAMILIA CHURCH, BARCELONA, SPAIN (4 photos)
- Batellerie de Loire (15 photos)
- Thouet valley (37 photos)
- Acropolis v2 - Best visual (17 photos)
- Portes et fenÍtres d'Irlande (20 photos)
- TE meeting : LYON 16/17 september 2006 (48 photos)
- francio64 (Children) (97 photos)
- Made in Poland (21 photos)
- Fear - Horror - Scary - The Unknown (36 photos)