Appenzeller House by mirosu (10942)
delpeoples (50623) 2014-04-12 6:10
I'm really impressed with the colours here, they really jump out of the screen at me. They are flawlessly saturated and contrasted. The architecture is stunning and I like the inclusion of the person in the front walking past, which adds dynamism.
Thanks for sharing, have a lovely day
Goodbye for a while by mirosu (10942)
Subhogen (4005) 2014-04-09 11:19
This is a well timed photo to catch this big jet just as it takes off. The jet is perfectly placed in the frame. You have done well to show a lot of that beautiful blue sky. Nice shot with vibrant colours and excellent clarity. Thanks for sharing.
- Plastic fruits in Bangkok (3 photos)
- Make my day! (3 photos)
- The Ghost Festival of Loei (26 photos)
- Castillo Pittamiglio/Pittamiglio Castle (3 photos)
- Trek Earth (19 photos)
- TE meeting in Treviso ( Italy ) 4/5 October 2008 (68 photos)
- North Point and Fortress Hill (32 photos)
- Christmas decorations all over the world (98 photos)
- Castles in the Netherlands (16 photos)