Hedingham Castle by merpb (1995)
jabber (323) 2013-11-14 10:16
If Shakespeare was a photographer may be he took castle of Essex like you.
i can imagine all the power combined with fear that it broadcasted from this castle.
i am a little agree with critique from crhieatt but again i can say that your photo wake all the things that i have from Shakespeare .
thanks for share
- The Haj (27 photos)
- Ancient Earthworks, Stone Cirlces & Burial Mounds (10 photos)
- Arches (60 photos)
- Photos named after a Monty Python quote (32 photos)
- Parque natural de la Albufera (20 photos)
- Visiting France (100 photos)
- Windmills (In memory of) (62 photos)
- my favorites (63 photos)
- Liège by night (40 photos)