TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- Waiting... (32 photos)
- Loire valley (60 photos)
- Your favorites (56 photos)
- Best shots of Cpyrus/Turkey/Egypt (14 photos)
- Pourmenadenn war Enez Vaz ... (8 photos)
- Goutte d'eau / Water drop (32 photos)
- beach umbrellas (12 photos)
- "A full English breakfast with chilli on top..." (32 photos)
- Mosques and Minarets - An Outside Look (87 photos)