TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- The Shopping Chore (4 photos)
- Textures (24 photos)
- Lisboã - Parque das Nações - Cascata (19 photos)
- Des églises originales (8 photos)
- Atomium (36 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (IV) (83 photos)
- Historical Scotland (8 photos)
- Mi galería de favoritas (15 photos)
- Iconic Western USA National Parks photos (63 photos)