TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- RIBDI-GORKHEY-PHALUT-SRIKHOLA TREK (0 photos)
- Your Top 12 (12 photos)
- Churches and chapels of Goa (49 photos)
- Sailing in St. Vincent (5 photos)
- Ponta de São Lourenço (15 photos)
- * more favorite photos (I) (52 photos)
- Horse Racing (29 photos)
- Beauty of Toba Lake (8 photos)
- TE`s Members Favorites! (97 photos)