TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- The City of Solo (16 photos)
- Incendie du Néron aout 2003 (6 photos)
- Asian spots in Paris (3 photos)
- Rainbow of rowhouses (63 photos)
- Montreal Meeting - June 9, 2007 (24 photos)
- Lighthouses II (100 photos)
- Fly fly fly (37 photos)
- Bridges at night - Les Ponts, la nuit... (54 photos)
- Feu d'artifice & monuments... (15 photos)