TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA, CAIRO, EGYPT (9 photos)
- Chinatown (27 photos)
- Eric's Favs (95 photos)
- Landscapes you'll never forget! (54 photos)
- Cabo Verde - Rabidante (11 photos)
- Brasilia: The capital of the republic (11 photos)
- Rice Fields and the People "II" (96 photos)
- Favourites (95 photos)
- Old Cars 2 (24 photos)