TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- Brasilia: The capital of the republic (11 photos)
- Couvents et monastères de Corse (26 photos)
- Sunset (38 photos)
- Nuuksio National Park (22 photos)
- Blue sky (7 photos)
- PERSHING SQUARE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (6 photos)
- TRIP TO SCILLY ISLANDS UK (6 photos)
- regards (68 photos)
- Cuppa's... Thé ou Café? (24 photos)