TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- Favorites (29 photos)
- Comme dans un film noir (13 photos)
- My favourites from my gallery (10 photos)
- Everest Memorial (4 photos)
- enfants (16 photos)
- The Spirit of... (3 photos)
- Photos with Titles of Songs 04 (95 photos)
- My favorite photos (2) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- Red, Sturdy and Beautiful, the Willemsbrug (12 photos)