TV Tower by mehr (1360)
Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
- Sunset (7 photos)
- Archi textures (24 photos)
- Old wood house in Scandinavia (32 photos)
- Mini meeting TE Perugia (20 photos)
- Waterfalls, rivers, torrents (46 photos)
- Singapore Zoological Gardens (72 photos)
- About me throught my photographies (63 photos)
- Plants, flowers.. (25 photos)
- Boutonne valley (29 photos)