Old Violinist by mcreider (673)
bscheller (56) 2005-04-05 15:18
I like your violonist portrait, the man, looks skilled and very serious. He has a touch with music, and music is one of the greatest gifts humanity has created.
I love the simplicity of this photograph, its almost anti-modern, and yet the watch still signifies the modernity of this world.
- Trip in the Moroccan desert - March 2002 (17 photos)
- calšada Portuguesa (27 photos)
- Quand les vitrines s'expriment... (39 photos)
- Musee en Plein Air - Sart Tilman (9 photos)
- The Buddhist Shrines of Nepal (23 photos)
- shadows (31 photos)
- Oranges and Lemons (20 photos)
- NatureBug's Fav (9 photos)
- Photo's to remember (99 photos)