Boats on the Yarkon river by ikeharel (56024)
mcmtanyel (12463) 2014-12-18 19:56
Your latest upload pointed to this photo, so I'll critique this one first. How did I miss this one, it was uploaded only a month ago?
It goes to show you, modern cell phones take just as great photos as full-fledged cameras - under ideal conditions, like on this beautiful day. I am glad you snapped this one, turned out great!
~ city gateway ~ by abmdsudi (42618)
mcmtanyel (12463) 2014-12-18 19:39
Tightly framed, with wonderful red against the blue sky, sharp under well managed light and all details showing. To top it all, we see a glimpse of the city through the main gate. Very nicely done!
Farewell, Afghanistan by holmertz (40069)
mcmtanyel (12463) 2014-12-18 19:11
I am going to guess that the protrusion covered in blue cloth just behind the closest sitting man is the little girl. Another lovely slide whose beauty has been preserved through the years and even through the process of digitization.
- People in the frame. (65 photos)
- Giant chess (47 photos)
- Bicycles (97 photos)
- * more favorite photos (II) (53 photos)
- Brazil - SALVADOR - Bahia ! (26 photos)
- Things from Amelie Poulain (16 photos)
- the worlds trees (38 photos)
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere in World II (57 photos)
- I have to visit! (Portugal) (27 photos)