Ice wake by janjan1897 (1015)
mcmtanyel (13519) 2015-01-30 22:09
I have never seen ice wake first hand, so this photo is much appreciated. The patterns and texture of the broken ice are almost surreal. The lone seagull reminds us that this was taken on earth and not on some strange planet. Thanks for such an interesting photo.
View of Kathmandu by mirosu (13866)
mcmtanyel (13519) 2015-01-30 22:00
A bird's eye view of Kathmandu through the thick plane window with minimal optical damage, congratulations. At this distance, it is indistinct from any other overgrown city in the developing world.
- GANGASAR- SAB THIRTHA BAR BAR GANGASAGAR EKBAR (25 photos)
- DOGS IN&BETWEEN HISTORY (8 photos)
- Ma galerie "Le Paris d'autrefois" (11 photos)
- Winter landscape (100 photos)
- Old People Portraits (28 photos)
- A pair of photos with contrast (98 photos)
- Beaches of the Philippines (19 photos)
- The red of India / Le rouge de l'Inde (21 photos)
- Top Ten Portugal Beaches (5 photos)