Fishing between the ruins by lousat (72855)
jcpix (11556) 2014-09-15 19:53
I don't fish, but those who do sure make for great photo opportunities...and you "caught" a good one here. hehe This would have been an attractive setting by itself, but the addition of the human element in action really enhances the entire setting. The long pole breaking the horizon is a small aspect, but it creates a solid point of focus towards the fisherman and his placement between the ruined wall. Bright, sharp and detailed. Well spotted and taken! Have a great day ahead. All the best.
Work in progress by lousat (72855)
jhm (135686) 2014-09-15 4:56
At all these old buildings/mosque have to restauration work become performed
Excellent architecture picture made in very high quality.
You chose a very nice angle this cares for depth and perspective.
Excellent composition, nice presentation too.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice day,
- NRP Afonso Cerqueira (7 photos)
- Celebrities (65 photos)
- Cubic houses in Rotterdam (7 photos)
- Bagcesme (Izmit, Turkey) (8 photos)
- THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA, CAIRO, EGYPT (9 photos)
- Door Knobs (38 photos)
- In memory of the Pope John Paul II (88 photos)
- maciekda - TrekEarth Portfolio (36 photos)
- Architectural (50 photos)