Early Morning by marina7 (8055)
leo61 (0) 2013-04-09 10:55
It`s now about 30 years ago that I have been there but it seems the lake has still it`s calm atmosphere.
The lake was close to my accommodation and i remember me swimming there with my local guide.
Good composition with the diagonal of the shore, the nice tree and it`s reflections.
A High Country Sheep Station by Antipodean (1658)
leo61 (0) 2013-04-09 10:45
You found a good POV here and managed a good composition with this curve and the old barrel in the foreground.
This red painted barn, the mountains and the trees add great depth to the photo.
- Barges and Canals (33 photos)
- The abnormal class in brothels area (7 photos)
- Sand Dunes National Park (4 photos)
- aventures de Ginette de Pontoise (32 photos)
- Paris, black & white sÚries (12 photos)
- Ayacucho excursion to Vilcashuaman (7 photos)
- Reflexos - Reflections (67 photos)
- !My Most Popular Photos (59 photos)
- Eiffel Tower / Tour Eiffel (95 photos)