Sunset through The Window by paulyt (4)
larssolb (301) 2012-06-26 15:48
Nice shot. Still think there is room for sharpening the silhouette in order to bring an even greater contrast to the sky.
I havenīt been visiting TrekEarth for some time, but itīs funny that the first one I look at is this photo, taken in Big Bend, a place I never heard about until a couple of hours ago when a close friend of mine living in Houston recommended this place.
We are planning to visit this place next year. Quite some distance from North Norway... :)
Lofoten by ziejewski (440)
larssolb (301) 2010-12-13 14:29
Skies, sea and land captured neatly. Exciting clouds brings drama and focus to the picture. Would personally have preferred a little bit more "air" both the the left and to the right of the photo in order to let the buildings "breathe" a little. Feel they get cut off too close. Any how - nice! :)
Fonte de neige by martou (1660)
larssolb (301) 2009-02-17 16:31
Hi again Martin. Thanks for yr kind words on norwegian/swedish mountains. Yes - we do have some to climb, but I guess wildlife in Canada is more of the same?
My french is also a but rusty, but also get the impression you're lacking a tripod for this one. Would definately have given the creamy look of it. Will look for similar motives this spring!
- North Yorkshire Moors Coast (36 photos)
- The Tooth Challenged Guy in Aberdeen (9 photos)
- Animals & Wildlife (22 photos)
- Reversed pictures (29 photos)
- Lietuvos istorija - Lithuanian History (9 photos)
- Colours of the Market (40 photos)
- Windows and Walls (66 photos)
- Steam locomotives of the Czech Republic (26 photos)
- Paris - Bassin de la Villette (5 photos)