Sunset through The Window by paulyt (4)
larssolb (295) 2012-06-26 15:48
Nice shot. Still think there is room for sharpening the silhouette in order to bring an even greater contrast to the sky.
I havenīt been visiting TrekEarth for some time, but itīs funny that the first one I look at is this photo, taken in Big Bend, a place I never heard about until a couple of hours ago when a close friend of mine living in Houston recommended this place.
We are planning to visit this place next year. Quite some distance from North Norway... :)
Lofoten by ziejewski (440)
larssolb (295) 2010-12-13 14:29
Skies, sea and land captured neatly. Exciting clouds brings drama and focus to the picture. Would personally have preferred a little bit more "air" both the the left and to the right of the photo in order to let the buildings "breathe" a little. Feel they get cut off too close. Any how - nice! :)
Fonte de neige by martou (1660)
larssolb (295) 2009-02-17 16:31
Hi again Martin. Thanks for yr kind words on norwegian/swedish mountains. Yes - we do have some to climb, but I guess wildlife in Canada is more of the same?
My french is also a but rusty, but also get the impression you're lacking a tripod for this one. Would definately have given the creamy look of it. Will look for similar motives this spring!
- Delhi walk: From Train Station to old Delhi (5 photos)
- Singapore Plane Spotting (6 photos)
- strange trees (17 photos)
- Les Restos du Coeur 2005 (7 photos)
- Beach cottages / Cabanes de plage (80 photos)
- Trekers meeting dans l'Aude (7 photos)
- Churches, chapels in France (27 photos)
- my best of (5+ green stars) (24 photos)
- Public Demonstrations (54 photos)