in the dark... by kajspice (4542)
kunalshingla (37) 2006-08-25 13:55
this is AMAZING...with so less light u have managed a beautiful shot....love the way jus a little bit of light is falling on all the faces...i have allways had a photo in my mind that i wanted to shoot.....now u've given me a perfect idea bout how it will look.....and i am very happy that it'll look gr8....good work done....
Saddhu with a red shawl by keribar (43841)
kunalshingla (37) 2006-08-25 13:49
love the shot man.....beautiful....those amall things at the bottom r a little distracting but i know this cant be taken care of for a shot like this....colours r nice.....compoistion is very good....
A motorbyke Guru! by nerve (10231)
kunalshingla (37) 2006-08-25 13:46
love the portrait though its a little dark to be loved but good composition......catchlight would have added life to it....the bike in the BG is slightly too much is focus for my liking.....but over all a very good shot...nice face.....
- Waterworld (40 photos)
- Polish roadside shrines - polskie kapliczki (28 photos)
- "A full English breakfast with chilli on top..." (32 photos)
- Mis nocturnas/ Night shots (36 photos)
- Les vieilles granges (100 photos)
- The Spirit of... (3 photos)
- at the sunday market in Bac Ha (5 photos)
- in a black and white world (20 photos)
- Images de Rêve qui m'ont été offertes... (5 photos)