Autumn In A Desert Oases by eldancer1 (27303)
ktanska (24626) 2014-12-17 9:51
Quite succesful simple nature shot combining so many autumn colours with the blue reflecting from the sky. I could well imagine just standing over there, relaxing and watching if some birds happen to come by.
Death Valley #1 by fotka (3479)
ktanska (24626) 2014-12-17 9:36
This reminds me of some classic American road movies, like Vanishing Point. Very efficient perspective, with that road crossing diagonally the frame and then disappearing somewhere on the mountain background. Magnificient landscape. Those cars seem to be well suited for long road trips!
God Bless Sydney by delpeoples (53001)
ktanska (24626) 2014-12-17 9:27
That must feel especially bad, the tragedy passing you kind of closely. That terrorist chose a central place. Urban buildings well presented, I guess the architecture is from the first era of skyscrapers. I somehow remember Martin's Place too, of it's train station, open pedestrian area and indeed the fountain. Although I must admid I wouldn't recognize the place from this picture alone.
Paris ... in black + white by claudeD (32177)
ktanska (24626) 2014-12-17 9:21
Quite fun looking city view where all those tall objects catch attention. Lampposts, poles, that obelisk and the Eiffel Tower are all well presented in variable distances. That taxi is well placed too.
- Namibian Landscapes 2 (54 photos)
- Surfiii..iing the Wave at my Town & Other Places (13 photos)
- Macedonian historical and cultural monuments (54 photos)
- On the Family Farm (7 photos)
- Sunrise and sunset (44 photos)
- Shan Poy Sang Long festival (25 photos)
- Contrada's Fountains (11 photos)
- My beach photos. (39 photos)
- Indonesia Trekker (5 photos)