Circle of JOY by avid82 (26)
kseng76 (144) 2008-05-16 3:02
Lovely photo...I just love the expression on the kids face..The circle has provided a frame and the half shade provides a beautiful light n shade effect...true timing..good DOF..
Its real fun to photograph these children of the hills...
The eyes have it.... by avid82 (26)
kseng76 (144) 2008-05-10 23:41
Wonderful portrait from the hills..welcome to TE my friend...
I think the timing of the pic could not have been better..the position of the eyes and the soft half smile on her cheeks..I also like the POV very much...superb starter..the only thing I would like to add is that...the cheeks are a bit over exposed..
- Sunsets Portfolio (37 photos)
- The Saleve Mountain (7 photos)
- Dragonflies (28 photos)
- Rhodes, The historical city (25 photos)
- Rivers & Streams (47 photos)
- Vos favorites (65 photos)
- Not Conventional Faces II (92 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites on TE (III) (6 photos)
- Polish churches and synagogues II (92 photos)