Going Home by jslee (3974)
korbee (6617) 2013-12-27 11:23
Extremely well observed and captured JS the light shining trough the pink sari is very subtl,as is the big bowl on her head,it symbilises the hard working and struggling women of India ,Mother India I would call this photo....
Main street of sarbangapur village by Surajmondol (20)
korbee (6617) 2013-12-27 11:03
quality is not the issue here,no this photo is breathing that typical Indian rural mood,like we can seein Bengal movies from Satyajit Ray..
Things will never change overthere..
Good night from The Netherlands
Painted Desert by jcpix (13716)
korbee (6617) 2013-12-24 14:57
Wauw very nice to meet you Jason!
I ve never seen this landscape in the US,it looks almost like a surrealistic moonland,this proves again hoe diverse and different your country is!
I wish you and your family nice days to come and a healthy newyear for you and your beloved ones
- Sailing (100 photos)
- Most voted photographs (12 photos)
- Luzern-Vitznau-Rigi Kulm-Arth Goldau (11 photos)
- Milan, the other side of the fashion city (22 photos)
- Contrada's Fountains (11 photos)
- Brasilia: The capital of the republic (11 photos)
- Harbours (32 photos)
- TE Trieste exhibition: “Viaggiando Immaginando” (660 photos)
- Mer & Passion... (95 photos)