For Gert - A couple in Oia by macjake (55614)
kasianowak (5964) 2014-12-21 9:52
This is the most unusual image from Santorini indeed. Great scene, poses and expressions. They don't look as if they were posing, the scene is so very natural.
What I like the most is that their clothes match the colour of the architecture.
Just hanging around by holmertz (40101)
kasianowak (5964) 2014-12-21 9:35
Excellent shot that looks like taken out of a movie by Kusturica. It may be a different part of the world but the theme is so universal. A smiling soldier, obviously having not much to do, leaning against a weapon - leftover from the war that ended years earlier.
Winter at St Aubin's Bay by annjackman (19257)
kasianowak (5964) 2014-12-21 8:59
A combination of perfect timing and masterful composition created this fascinating image. Well chosen foreground leads the eye to the scene with two walkers and a dog who also provide a sense of scale. Menacing clouds are the icing on the cake.
- MOUNTAINOUS GREECE (50 photos)
- Lonely tree (II) (55 photos)
- Kerken in Vlaanderen / Churches in Flanders (28 photos)
- Photos with Titles of Songs 07 (90 photos)
- Soviet Propoganda (18 photos)
- Traditional Clothing in Europe (75 photos)
- MERRY CHRISTMAS (23 photos)
- Children of the World (98 photos)
- Brazil - SÃO PAULO - São Paulo ! (36 photos)