The King and I by holmertz (44572)
jrj (34841) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34841) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- Meeting between Trekers in september 22 2005 (13 photos)
- moments in darkness (16 photos)
- Bird On My Hand (11 photos)
- JAPIEY'S FAVOURITES (32 photos)
- Saigon, my hometown (26 photos)
- Photos with book titles (28 photos)
- Holidays 2006 (18 photos)
- The Giant's Causeway (8 photos)
- ROMAN ROAD AND SEPULCHRE (19 photos)