The King and I by holmertz (45934)
jrj (34843) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34843) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- Chess Players (55 photos)
- Ladakh Revisited (77 photos)
- Middle Earth, New Zealand (27 photos)
- Eglise du Quebec/Quebec church VII (84 photos)
- Panoramas (26 photos)
- A day at the Rama VIII long boat races, Bangkok (22 photos)
- Celebrities (65 photos)
- The Gates - Christo's Central Park (9 photos)
- TEMPLES OF MURSHIDABAD (18 photos)