The King and I by holmertz (40085)
jrj (34841) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34841) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- MY COLOURS (15 photos)
- Industrial Landscapes (51 photos)
- Driftwood - Nature art (22 photos)
- Terres fertiles de Picardie (20 photos)
- Animals with "human face" / Expressions animales (4 photos)
- Le Québec rural / Rural Quebec (99 photos)
- Rain, Pluie, Regen, Pioggia, lluvia, etc. (91 photos)
- prayer flags (28 photos)
- My Trip To Tasmania (55 photos)