The King and I by holmertz (43299)
jrj (34841) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34841) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- The Flag - Tower (der Flaggenturm) (27 photos)
- Under Appreciated Photos (33 photos)
- 50°N (50th parallel north in Eastern Ukraine) (98 photos)
- Your favourites (84 photos)
- Nouvelle vie pour de vieux bâtiments (29 photos)
- Montserrat (6 photos)
- Ghost Market Beijing, China (28 photos)
- Church in Russia _2 (44 photos)
- Intersting Photo's on TE (96 photos)