The King and I by holmertz (37231)
jrj (34841) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34841) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- Ice texture (13 photos)
- India (94 photos)
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (13 photos)
- Ostende et la côte belge (25 photos)
- * more favorite photos (III) (48 photos)
- Photos with Titles of Songs 02 (94 photos)
- Keitai generation (9 photos)
- Portsmouth (25 photos)
- My favorite photos (14) (Gatti Matti) (95 photos)