The King and I by holmertz (45239)
jrj (34843) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34843) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- A glimpse of Sufi nights (8 photos)
- PERSHING SQUARE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (6 photos)
- Windows and architectural details 3 (93 photos)
- Regards d'Enfants du Monde (70 photos)
- Tranquility (44 photos)
- mon hommage ŕ l'Inde (89 photos)
- Life on the streets (17 photos)
- Iconic Western USA National Parks photos (63 photos)
- Cheese (16 photos)