The King and I by holmertz (40049)
jrj (34841) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34841) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- Brazil - Minas Gerais State ! (34 photos)
- Power Stations (34 photos)
- Night Pictures (100 photos)
- Nighthawks (23 photos)
- 100 Churches, 80 Countries (100 photos)
- Places where I had no digital camera... (88 photos)
- São João festival in Goa (12 photos)
- countryside - Campos Gerais (98 photos)
- Darjeeling And It's Surrounding (26 photos)