The King and I by holmertz (44496)
jrj (34841) 2010-11-26 13:44
What to say - must be the difference in capturing a prime minister versus the "king" himself.. haha...
Being a bit proud of coming so close to "my" prime minister and have the portrait where the guy even seems interested in what's going on.. (joking) I must say your photo was a real hitter.. but for sure IT IS HIM "THE KING" haha...
The best to you
Stormy field by Jujuba (49)
VOC Schip by tiagoalmeida (1475)
jrj (34841) 2010-06-12 5:33
Superb capture of this old grand ship in the fair weather tiago. An impressive sight in the harbour.
I visited the same place some time ago, but not under such fair weather:
- Banyan Trees (26 photos)
- Dutch Windmills (6 photos)
- ZOO animals II (70 photos)
- Lenticular clouds...Nuage lenticulaire (11 photos)
- SBB Gotthardbahn railway line (8 photos)
- Muay Thai (29 photos)
- The Alentejo - A Selection (80 photos)
- BOHOL PROVINCE, PHILIPPINES (21 photos)
- Camden Lock Market, London. (11 photos)