Photographers 2 by joso (2417)
wolf38 (31282) 2013-04-13 22:46
Hello Janos. Photograph and be photographed. Photography is a truly independent topic. Everyone has a different perception, different technical options, etc. A famous photographer once said, the small photos in the albums of ordinary people are dearer to him than all the artistic photography. I can only agree.
Ahwash by joso (2417)
parvatibb (1387) 2013-04-13 12:27
For me this also a great portrait as your next one with the lady. I guess lady factor make the difference:).
I like the tight crop, the fuzzy orange background and his expression.
One of my friend who is visiting Morocco at the moment told me that it is very difficult to take photo of the people. You already published 2, he will be jealous :))
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day ... [Mai] (23 photos)
- calçada Portuguesa (27 photos)
- sunset (47 photos)
- Meeting TE du 3 et 4 juillet 2010 à Paris (32 photos)
- garbage dump in Phnum Pehn (34 photos)
- Antique Cameras (4 photos)
- the lonely wall of essaouira (3 photos)
- Montgolfiers II (53 photos)
- Nature-I look (37 photos)