view from Pão de Açúcar by lestans (17162)
jonathan_hart (21276) 2014-05-05 12:52
I don't know how much you worked the photo but it's a good weather to make the relief pop up, far better than a blue sky and postcard style. maybe you lose a nice panel of colors but it makes a special picture, I like it, a great viewpoint, I don't know the place but the framing seems to be perfect.
Scarfing the land by giorgimer (34941)
jonathan_hart (21276) 2013-01-30 2:14
gorgeous texture. the foreground bushes are not disturbing so much. maybe the tree is a bit too much in the half vertical line. but I know there is limitations (avoid all the surroundings of the field) and the most important here is the texture more than the tree (or the bushes). cheers dear old TE fellow.
On Top of the World by tobindavid (19)
jonathan_hart (21276) 2012-02-28 16:30
just a clean line making a beautiful round curve. your title make the Earth looking smaller. i see some shy lighting on the right... waiting for another moment with more lighting effects could improve; but maybe it was the only moment of light?
- Corsica - Snowy landscape (36 photos)
- Cubic houses in Rotterdam (7 photos)
- Palacio Salvo / Salvo Palace (13 photos)
- Tour skating in Sweden (13 photos)
- Dawn/ Early Morning (65 photos)
- Children of the mountain (19 photos)
- Belgrade (39 photos)
- Cables, wires and ropes (20 photos)
- Suvarnabhumi airport (38 photos)