Scarfing the land by giorgimer (34777)
jonathan_hart (21274) 2013-01-30 2:14
gorgeous texture. the foreground bushes are not disturbing so much. maybe the tree is a bit too much in the half vertical line. but I know there is limitations (avoid all the surroundings of the field) and the most important here is the texture more than the tree (or the bushes). cheers dear old TE fellow.
On Top of the World by tobindavid (19)
jonathan_hart (21274) 2012-02-28 16:30
just a clean line making a beautiful round curve. your title make the Earth looking smaller. i see some shy lighting on the right... waiting for another moment with more lighting effects could improve; but maybe it was the only moment of light?
- Lakes (97 photos)
- Les photos que j'aime... Même de loin ! (80 photos)
- Panoramics (22 photos)
- Traditional costumes of America. (12 photos)
- Azrieli Towers (86 photos)
- City Parks (27 photos)
- USA - SAN FRANCISCO & LAKE TAHOE ! (100 photos)
- Flowers: Up Close and Personal (99 photos)
- Enez-Vran / Ile-du-Corbeau / Crow Island (7 photos)