something new and something old by mavardax (58)
joeismejoeisme (15) 2012-05-07 7:42
What a nice photo.
It is such a beautiful place.
The half black and white, half color is a very interesting effect. I've never seen it done before, great creativity.
Scene such as this are great opportunities to play with the contrast and color. The options are almost endless.
I'm curious to hear what others would have done.
Auyan Tepui by mironb (12)
joeismejoeisme (15) 2012-04-23 14:56
Photo like this can really be improved by playing with every setting that controls the color, contrast, histogram, highlights, shadows, saturation, tint, and whatever else your software has.
However, from the looks of this photo, it looks like you know what you are doing. The photo has excellent contrast and color. Great photo.
Chincheros - Peru by market2006 (6)
joeismejoeisme (15) 2012-04-21 11:36
Nice photo of real life. Good moment and good angle. Ir I am correct, they are making chuno, a way of processing the potato that removes the natural toxins and freeze dries it. The finished product will keep for 10 years or more.
- Crosses and wayside shrine (21 photos)
- Railway bridges / Ponts de compagnies ferroviaires (18 photos)
- francio64 (Le foto che ho dedicato) (63 photos)
- Houses/Maisons (33 photos)
- LightHouses of Uruguay (24 photos)
- Symbol of Iran ( Lion ) (12 photos)
- Brooklyn Bridge (12 photos)
- Ile d'Orléans (14 photos)
- Your top 20 (20 photos)