Auyan Tepui by mironb (12)
joeismejoeisme (15) 2012-04-23 14:56
Photo like this can really be improved by playing with every setting that controls the color, contrast, histogram, highlights, shadows, saturation, tint, and whatever else your software has.
However, from the looks of this photo, it looks like you know what you are doing. The photo has excellent contrast and color. Great photo.
Chincheros - Peru by market2006 (6)
joeismejoeisme (15) 2012-04-21 11:36
Nice photo of real life. Good moment and good angle. Ir I am correct, they are making chuno, a way of processing the potato that removes the natural toxins and freeze dries it. The finished product will keep for 10 years or more.
- My favorite photos (13) (Gatti Matti) (91 photos)
- TE MEETING SPOLETO (49 photos)
- Jonte valley and canyon (8 photos)
- All Saints Cemeteries I (99 photos)
- Rudders (14 photos)
- Poetry in Motion... (93 photos)
- JOTUNHEIMEN AND RONDANE NASJONAL PARK (33 photos)
- lock (sluice) - ECLUSES - (9 photos)
- Mini Meeting TE à Liège (6 photos)