Midsummer in the City by sleon (9402)
jbweasle (9393) 2008-07-16 12:02
Hello Susanna, this is a wonderfully crisp picture of the Thames. Great colours and detail. And what a fabulous sky. This place has special meaning for me. At the eastern end of the bridge is St. Thomas's Hospital where my two beautiful twin boys were born just a couple of months ago.
how I look? by Senk (2331)
jbweasle (9393) 2008-07-06 11:13
I love the perspective on this one. The distortion from the close viewpoint and wide angled lens produces a comical look at this horse's face. Beutifully rich colours too. The golden glow from the horse contrasts well with the deep blue of the sky.
Enjoying children by Khattakphoto (686)
jbweasle (9393) 2008-07-01 15:11
You have turned an ordinary shot of children bathing into a dramatic one with the diving figure. The unusual angle of the child, seen diving away from us, enhances the drama - I almost feel like I am diving with him.
- GUZELDERE WATERFALL (7 photos)
- Fathers and Sons (38 photos)
- Night Photo (53 photos)
- Alfama Portuguese meeting (16 photos)
- Lisbon TE meeting 04/11/11 (23 photos)
- Fascinating Landscapes (Leonie) (28 photos)
- Don't Rain on My Parade (60 photos)
- A taste of wine...... (87 photos)
- Underwater Photography 2 (52 photos)