Music, Fun & Conversation by SnapRJW (31613)
jang (1300) 2013-10-03 9:56
clearly shows they have life pub......
13 years ago in December, I traveled to Ireland Galway.
Too cold and wind and rain was very strong. I just wonder what life was how the Irish.
I stayed at a really nice guest house in midtown. It was spotlessly clean, quiet, and not expensive.
I'm in a pub in Galway dropped accidentally broke a glass cup. The pubmanager said it was okay.
I sang a Korean song on the nail by apologizing profusely.
I miss Irish Guinnese.
Seoul Metro Forever by Juzo (4349)
jang (1300) 2013-09-24 7:42
very intelligent shot!!!
I think In the Seoul subways, the people of Seoul look like taking a lot of things too seriously as if there is any levity at all.
For these reasons, it was relevant about latest smartphone, asset fortune,level of education, apartment brand name and size, beauty treatment, old life preparation , insurance etc......
They have so much complex.
- Photo du mois de Novembre (23 photos)
- Autumn leaves (13 photos)
- A gift from the Gods - The Icelandic Horse (3 photos)
- Great Mysteries of TE (15 photos)
- Church in Russia _2 (44 photos)
- Lever de Soleil sur les Alpes (18 photos)
- Your Favorite Shots (18 photos)
- Weddings (76 photos)
- Pink Hour / Barbie Hour Pt I (97 photos)