Home of Eldorado by Bergenphotos (2542)
jadesgran (5238) 2014-11-21 21:43
Don`t apologise. I think the picture has been well composed with lots of interest, especially in the centre where there seems to be a sunbeam of light.The moody sky looks great.
Rentable Camel*(3)* by omid266 (3914)
jadesgran (5238) 2014-11-21 21:30
A fine looking beastie.
My experience with a camel in Turkey was not good and I think this is the same one.Judging by the look on the owners face and the camel`s, I don`t think I would like to ride it and get thrown again.Having said that ,it`s a well composed picture.
Liar Liar by suomi_ (143)
jadesgran (5238) 2014-11-20 21:29
I like that little`story`
A well composed picture with lots of expressions on the people`s faces.Interesting to see one person in the center is dressed in very English short sleeved shirt,while the ladies are in their`best occasion clothes`
Festival of Flowers at Zojo-ji Temple by PaulVDV (21569)
- garbage dump in Phnum Pehn (34 photos)
- 400th Posts (13 photos)
- Ma galerie "Enfants De Tous Pays" (8 photos)
- Boats Docked (56 photos)
- The Ghost Festival of Loei (26 photos)
- Tagliamento, Friuli main river (NorthEast Italy) (17 photos)
- Sunset in Umbria (20 photos)
- Devotion in the Time of SARS (8 photos)
- Mountains (71 photos)