Elblag by rychem (20079)
jadesgran (5066) 2014-09-18 22:03
I like this one a lot.It may be an overcast day but there is still definition in the sky.Well composed with the cathedral spire suitably placed in the picture Clarity good,and light managed well.
Alameda Cristina by cornejo (28581)
jadesgran (5066) 2014-09-18 21:51
I have been looking at your gallery and couldn`t make up my mind which of your photos I liked best, as they are all so good.This one in particular is a favourite.
I like the way you have composed it with the motorbikes lined up making a diagonal up to the palm trees.Don`t they look majestic standing tall against a beautiful blue sky?Reminds me of European holidays from the past.
Shaggy Cow by ifege (10205)
jadesgran (5066) 2014-09-11 12:51
I love these brown horned beasties.
Where I live quite close to Dartmoor we see them occasionally if we are lucky.They are free to wander anywhere (including on the roads)as Dartmoor is not fenced.T.F.S.You have made my day!
- Remontées mécaniques (6 photos)
- Traditional Costumes of Africa . Kenya. Masaï. (99 photos)
- Vancouver Streetshots in Colour (8 photos)
- Ces belles maisons coup de coeur (51 photos)
- Paris vu d'en haut (20 photos)
- Clean Planet No Rubbish (92 photos)
- Rural Character of Tamil Nadu (35 photos)
- Homage to Olli (24 photos)
- Children (100 photos)