Pinacoteca V by mauarg (1758)
Charlie Chaplin by Juzo (4347)
jackpkn (863) 2009-11-28 3:46
Nice capture Justin. As Lisa said, B&W was very adequate.
There is as 'clone' here in Brazil that I follow almost every year in Saint Silvester Marathon: 2008, 2006 and 2005. Your version is deeply more serious, maybe because he was working as a statue, my one is usually alive, actually he even run the entire marathon with everyone else there. Loved the Brisbane one. Regards from Brazil, Jáed - Chaplin Hunter.
Taktshang by ardes (2670)
jackpkn (863) 2009-09-16 19:40
Very hard work to bring the constructions material up there, but it became a very nice view in the middle of the montains. Very good capture, probably a hard work to get up there too. Thanks for going, capturing and sharing. Regards, Toledo.
- Mosques around the world (I) (Arab countries) (96 photos)
- Thinking of you (7 photos)
- Les poèmes d'Arthur Rimbaud... ( photos)
- Boot Scoot 2007 (5 photos)
- All saints Cemeteries III (96 photos)
- Granite boulders serving as walls. Portugal Greece (23 photos)
- Contrasts (12 photos)
- Twins? [Part XI] (98 photos)
- Twins? [Part XXIV] (86 photos)