Pinacoteca V by mauarg (1758)
Charlie Chaplin by Juzo (4314)
jackpkn (863) 2009-11-28 3:46
Nice capture Justin. As Lisa said, B&W was very adequate.
There is as 'clone' here in Brazil that I follow almost every year in Saint Silvester Marathon: 2008, 2006 and 2005. Your version is deeply more serious, maybe because he was working as a statue, my one is usually alive, actually he even run the entire marathon with everyone else there. Loved the Brisbane one. Regards from Brazil, Jáed - Chaplin Hunter.
Taktshang by ardes (2670)
jackpkn (863) 2009-09-16 19:40
Very hard work to bring the constructions material up there, but it became a very nice view in the middle of the montains. Very good capture, probably a hard work to get up there too. Thanks for going, capturing and sharing. Regards, Toledo.
- Favorites continue... #4 (99 photos)
- TE Meeting PARIS 10/12 Septembre 2010 (78 photos)
- Le Mur pour la Paix (29 photos)
- on the streets of Kyoto (26 photos)
- My favorite photos (6) (Gatti Matti) (92 photos)
- Children of the Andes (Niños Andinos) (5 photos)
- 25 countries in Europe (26 photos)
- Night picture (18 photos)
- LOFOTEN (43 photos)