Pinacoteca V by mauarg (1758)
Charlie Chaplin by Juzo (4345)
jackpkn (863) 2009-11-28 3:46
Nice capture Justin. As Lisa said, B&W was very adequate.
There is as 'clone' here in Brazil that I follow almost every year in Saint Silvester Marathon: 2008, 2006 and 2005. Your version is deeply more serious, maybe because he was working as a statue, my one is usually alive, actually he even run the entire marathon with everyone else there. Loved the Brisbane one. Regards from Brazil, Jáed - Chaplin Hunter.
Taktshang by ardes (2670)
jackpkn (863) 2009-09-16 19:40
Very hard work to bring the constructions material up there, but it became a very nice view in the middle of the montains. Very good capture, probably a hard work to get up there too. Thanks for going, capturing and sharing. Regards, Toledo.
- Kids from the World Part IV (92 photos)
- Monks (13 photos)
- Top horror films (12 photos)
- Opéra de Lyon (7 photos)
- Virgin Islands Beaches (12 photos)
- Beautiful church interiors from Europe (21 photos)
- From the River (19 photos)
- Ice Palace (10 photos)
- LANSCAPES OF LINES AND COLORS (contribute for NGO) (10 photos)