Pinacoteca V by mauarg (1758)
Charlie Chaplin by Juzo (4363)
jackpkn (863) 2009-11-28 3:46
Nice capture Justin. As Lisa said, B&W was very adequate.
There is as 'clone' here in Brazil that I follow almost every year in Saint Silvester Marathon: 2008, 2006 and 2005. Your version is deeply more serious, maybe because he was working as a statue, my one is usually alive, actually he even run the entire marathon with everyone else there. Loved the Brisbane one. Regards from Brazil, Jáed - Chaplin Hunter.
Taktshang by ardes (2670)
jackpkn (863) 2009-09-16 19:40
Very hard work to bring the constructions material up there, but it became a very nice view in the middle of the montains. Very good capture, probably a hard work to get up there too. Thanks for going, capturing and sharing. Regards, Toledo.
- Bavarian castle and palace (44 photos)
- Whitby, North Yorkshire (23 photos)
- Mes photos d'intérieurs d'églises (24 photos)
- BLUE COLOUR (68 photos)
- Assemblages & HDR / Assemblies & HDR (20 photos)
- L'étang de la Gruère, 29/09/06 (15 photos)
- Sunsets (50 photos)
- Ostende et la côte belge (25 photos)
- The Gates - Christo's Central Park (9 photos)