Perpetual Earth Rotation by escher1 (1268)
iswoolley (124) 2006-02-22 7:12
I like this shot! There's a very strong composition, and nice colours. I think you've done well with the exposure, considering the bright sunshine, and managing to retain some shadow detail. In my opinion there's been a touch too much sharpening applied (see the halo around your body?). Additionally wearing a backpack/iceaxe for a portrait like this would emphasise the effort required to get to this viewpoint.
24km tunnel to go! by jrj (34841)
iswoolley (124) 2006-01-12 4:11
I find it interesting how our two photos of the same subject have different colours. A different white balance I guess. It's a pity (although understandable) that stopping is not allowed for photos. It truely is a remarkable place.
- mon hommage à l'Afrique (46 photos)
- Cascades d'Ouzoud, Tanaghmeilt, Morocco (4 photos)
- Minimalism (100 photos)
- Panorama of istanbul city (12 photos)
- Squirrles (57 photos)
- Pasandida (54 photos)
- Dehumanize/Rehumanize (64 photos)
- Restaurants around the world (22 photos)
- Brazil - ARACAJU - Sergipe ! (36 photos)