Perpetual Earth Rotation by escher1 (1268)
iswoolley (124) 2006-02-22 7:12
I like this shot! There's a very strong composition, and nice colours. I think you've done well with the exposure, considering the bright sunshine, and managing to retain some shadow detail. In my opinion there's been a touch too much sharpening applied (see the halo around your body?). Additionally wearing a backpack/iceaxe for a portrait like this would emphasise the effort required to get to this viewpoint.
24km tunnel to go! by jrj (34841)
iswoolley (124) 2006-01-12 4:11
I find it interesting how our two photos of the same subject have different colours. A different white balance I guess. It's a pity (although understandable) that stopping is not allowed for photos. It truely is a remarkable place.
- jeppo's postcards for you (25 photos)
- ...there's something there... (36 photos)
- Salar De Uyuni and the surrounding area (13 photos)
- DOORS (19 photos)
- Sergels Torg (7 photos)
- Landscapes II (43 photos)
- Black & White (20 photos)
- I love perspective (17 photos)
- Portraits 101 : a lesson in portraiture (42 photos)