from an undeveloped zone by hoangthenhiem (2531)
jabber (323) 2013-11-28 10:38
beautiful,how can i say a deep eastern feeling with English language?
how much this room is clean.it is about a mother who love her life and her family.a maternal and peace feelings flow in your photo.
i remember my mom.
show me the shore by hoangthenhiem (2531)
kabel (1912) 2013-11-21 19:09
Hello, an excellent b/w image that evokes the solitude of the fisherman with the gracefulness of the trees. Perfectly balanced and deeply moving. I hope you don't mind if I add this image to the theme Artistic Images on TE.
Thank you and have a great day,
heading home by hoangthenhiem (2531)
blueaquan (249) 2013-04-10 10:54
As most have mentioned, the image is almost surreal. I was just thinking to myself if one is creative, even a simple daily life activity of a shepherd tethering his sheep can go on o make a wonderful Photograph.
By the way, the name "Panduranga" struck a chord with me, could you kindly check whether the source is from the Cham Language please, because in India, especially the state of Karnataka, "Panduranga" is Lord Vishnu, the principle Deity in Hindu Culture. Since you mentioned, that it was a Hindu Temple earlier, the chances are that the name may have referred to Lord Vishnu.
- Trekers meeting dans l'Aude (7 photos)
- Enez-Vran / Ile-du-Corbeau / Crow Island (7 photos)
- THE WALL (14 photos)
- Istiklal Caddesi (35 photos)
- Bicycles - (different shots) (97 photos)
- Temple of Athena Aphaia (15 photos)
- The magic of the quiet water in Venice+hinterland (47 photos)
- Trees of the world (98 photos)
- Festival International du cerf-volant de Dieppe (12 photos)