Ban Gioc Waterfalls by hoangthenhiem (2531)
peterpap (757) 2016-04-12 4:05
Ihis is in deed a great scenery because of its colorful fields. But I have trouble to focus on the centre, which should actually be the waterfalls according your title. Difficult light situation with too bright waterfall area. Also I am not totally happy with the half-half proportions. Because the foreground is so dominant, I would have given it the lower 2/3 of the frame, making it to the main subject and leaving the waterfall to be an addititon . I am doing HDR pictures, I think this situation could look better in HDR to help controlling the overexposure and let the waterfall come out a bit stronger.
from an undeveloped zone by hoangthenhiem (2531)
jabber (323) 2013-11-28 10:38
beautiful,how can i say a deep eastern feeling with English language? how much this room is clean.it is about a mother who love her life and her family.a maternal and peace feelings flow in your photo. i remember my mom.
- Birds in Flight. (99 photos)
- Treescapes (66 photos)
- * Vos préférées * (39 photos)
- Tiez Brudet Breizh / Famous houses of Brittany (53 photos)
- Game, Set and Match: Tennis (27 photos)
- My most popular photos on TE (40 photos)
- "Bull spectacles" (13 photos)
- Nightshots (16 photos)
- GOLDEN GATE PARK, SAN FRANCISCO (4 photos)