a_white_sail_far_away by dmx (28)
haegtesse (18) 2003-12-13 19:09
I think rotating canvas 1 degree CCW to stabilise the horizon, cropping it a bit [about 50 pix each side] would have made it look better...
Besides, you've got 200Kb avilable and you've used just 44 - and because of that you can see pixels in the scy and in the reflection on the surface of water - the glitters are almoast square.
Or... Try to make a b&w photo out of it and add levels to make the pattern of "clouds" more visible.
Welcome to Te :-)
- Children of China (42 photos)
- Balades nocturnes à Paris (32 photos)
- Places that inspire a story 2... (94 photos)
- Portraits 101 : a lesson in portraiture (42 photos)
- HISTORIC TAAL CITY (9 photos)
- OTMP label: l'arbre et la gouille (29 photos)
- Showcase Images (36 photos)
- Manamo's 08 daily faves (April,may,june) (78 photos)
- Underneath the arches (17 photos)