On top of the world by AdamBurton (8062)
gustav (60) 2006-07-16 13:00
A classic Norwegian nature shot, makes you want to put on the hiking shoes and start exploring :D
There are many layers in the image. Maybe cropping just under the bush in front might remove the closest layer and move the viewers focus to the level of the road and lakes and horison.
Country Road by jangliss (129)
gustav (60) 2006-07-14 20:53
I love the warmth of this picture. I also like the angle of the road and pictures where the civilized (roads) meet some kind of raw nature or wasteland.
Too bad you were driving and lost focus in the front of the image - but then again, it gives a sense of speed.
- Artistes de la rue / Street artists (73 photos)
- Monsoon (6 photos)
- Sunset (8 photos)
- Sommets de Corse (1/2) (99 photos)
- Cats in Greece and Italy (89 photos)
- Mes vues aériennes (ou presque) (31 photos)
- Innocence of Children (32 photos)
- mon hommage à l'Inde (95 photos)
- Life in Angola has different faces. (8 photos)