1000th post on TE, a special dedication by eleparc (24063)
gurpreet (35) 2008-04-21 10:46
what a way to mark this landmark! great job Eric...
though would have loved to see more details in the lower part of the frame ,especially the feet of baby being breast fed..
but anyway this is a lovely pic, very well conceived...
- World Heritage Sites Part IV (88 photos)
- Sand Dunes National Park (4 photos)
- Graphically pleasing (56 photos)
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics IV (27 photos)
- Himalayan Peaks (76 photos)
- Ayacucho excursion to Vilcashuaman (7 photos)
- Le pont japonais de la Défense (6 photos)
- Meet the Wooden Men... (13 photos)
- Paysages (16 photos)