Shadows of Lonliness... by Salma (1276)
giuseppe24 (251) 2008-09-04 20:27
Salma...this is great. The timing is perfect! The light is perfect. I love the way the shadows come directly towards the viewer. Every individual commands attention. They all have an interesting story.
Red Coat by ChrysK (495)
Towers in reflections by claudeD (34114)
giuseppe24 (251) 2008-08-30 14:24
spectacular shot! i love reflections and am quite envious of the clarity of your shot. the composition is perfect. It is interesting and slightly understated, letting the architecture, color, and perfect execution, speak for itself.
Candles by aloste (497)
giuseppe24 (251) 2008-08-30 9:29
I like this photo very much. Very simple. The light creates an inspired mood and the color is great. I feel like this image is more effective than other broader chapel/cathedral shots I have seen. Well done and thanks for sharing.
- My earliest shot (13 photos)
- Venice visit 2007 (10 photos)
- Pictures of mine that are favourites.. (16 photos)
- CITY OF RENO, NEVADA (11 photos)
- Cone hats (50 photos)
- Trompes l'oeil (22 photos)
- Hidden treasures of Hungary (32 photos)
- In Search of Commissario Montalbano (30 photos)
- HURTIGRUTEN MARS 2007 (24 photos)