Bubblegunner by genem (303)
andrewgg (0) 2006-06-14 0:53
This is a moment nicely caught, Eugene.
Very spontaneous looking, which is the most important aspect of it, as far as I'm concerned.
You may prefer to be true to the original scene, but I think I'd use the colour replacememt tool in Photoshop and make that blue stool blend in with the background, so as not to be distracting. Not really a complaint -- just a thought.
- Grocers and their old fashioned small stores (12 photos)
- Kleine Scheidegg - Wengen - Lauterbrunnen Hike (9 photos)
- Plages de Corse (0 photos)
- Aerial photography (100 photos)
- Favorites - landscapes 02 (92 photos)
- Wartime Weekend (5 photos)
- Bird Nests (13 photos)
- Twins? [Part IX] (98 photos)
- GANGASAR- SAB THIRTHA BAR BAR GANGASAGAR EKBAR (25 photos)