Bubblegunner by genem (303)
andrewgg (0) 2006-06-14 0:53
This is a moment nicely caught, Eugene.
Very spontaneous looking, which is the most important aspect of it, as far as I'm concerned.
You may prefer to be true to the original scene, but I think I'd use the colour replacememt tool in Photoshop and make that blue stool blend in with the background, so as not to be distracting. Not really a complaint -- just a thought.
- My Italian Churches (56 photos)
- Les vaches à la plage ,cows with the beach (6 photos)
- Lakes part 2 (71 photos)
- Harrison World Sand Sculpture Competion (13 photos)
- ** Noborder's favourite India photos (I) (95 photos)
- Misty (45 photos)
- Waiting for Polonaise (40 photos)
- KURDS (98 photos)
- Minaret mon amour/Minaret my love (45 photos)